We take an active role in reinvesting in our operational communities in the areas of Community Benefit, Health & Human Development, and Environment & Conservation. We also believe in supporting the communities of our stakeholders and employees. We support and fund educational and social programs of their children as well as organizations that research health and diseases that have affected our family of employees.
Examples of Funding Opportunities
- Community Museums (Especially those that highlight unique nature of a local area)
- Health and Disease Research (Especially those that have touched employees of Termo directly)
- Youth Development (Such as sponsorships for learning trips and educational development)
- Environmental Conservation (Such as habitat conservation and species recovery)
- Termo Employee Family Programs (Such as 4H, Boy Scouts, and Little League)
- Please download our charitable giving guidelines to find out if your organization is eligible for funding.